PRONOUNS


A pronoun is a word that takes the place of a common noun or a proper noun.

There are many kinds of pronouns:

  • Personal pronouns (I, you, we, they, he, she, it, me, you, them, him, her, it)

Example: I’m looking through you.

He looked at her and smiled.

  • Reflexive pronouns (myself, yourself, himself, herself, itself, ourselves, themselves, yourselves).They refer to the person or animal that is the subject of the verb.

Example: They make this food themselves.

Be careful! You’ll burn yourself if you play with fire.

  • Interrogative pronouns (who, whom, what, which, whose)

Example: Who are you?

Whose umbrella are you taking?

  • Demonstrative pronouns (this, that, these, those)

Example: This is my pencil.

Those are your books.


DOWNLOAD LESSON
DOWNLOAD EXERCISE

0 comments:

 
Designed by suckmylolly.com